CAMP with SPACE
Together we can…
Make MoRE memories, create MoRE magic, and
celebrate MoRE milestones
A DAY in the LiFE with CAMP with SPACE
- Log into our kid-friendly online social meeting place – TOP SECRET!!
- Community-Wide live announcements and Missions for the Day interactive live video feed
- Art activity using materials from the SUPPLY DRoP in Zoom
- Surprise Guest POPS iN to do SOCCER Lessons
- Cabin Time with Cabin mates and Counselors
- DANCE PARTY – make sure you get dressed up and turn the speakers on! It’s a Community-Wide Live Evening event
- Grown-ups after dark session… play BiNGO and win prizes
KiDS NEED to MoVE!
Home confinement makes it hard. We make movement and dance a daily practice to help KiDS stay active and get those wiggles out!
KiDS NEED to EXPRESS
Creativity & Self-Expression arts & crafts, storytelling and theater games help KiDS exercise their imaginations.
KiDS NEED to LEARN
Virtual field trips, home STEM experiments, and invention challenges are built into our schedules without feeling like school.
KiDS NEED MoRE FRiENDS
There is nothing like a friend who just “GETS” you! We will provide opportunities to strengthen old friendships and make new ones through icebreaker games, virtual pen-pals, and cabin bonding.
KiDS NEED MoRE CAMP SPiRiT
KiDS who have experienced grown-up stuff, like a world-wide pandemic, benefit from knowing other KiDS have similar feelings and experiences. We incorporate elements of mindfulness, time for talking, and an emphasis on gratitude to help with focus and emotional regulation, especially important during these uncertain times.
Proud Member of: